Recently I posted my Top Ten books of 2014. I was really happy with my list and slightly proud of myself for being able to get my list down to just 10 books. However, having looked at it again I have realised that not one short story was included.
Now as we all know, I started Short Story Saturday to try and get over my dislike for the short story and for the most part the books that I have read have helped therefore I think it is only fair that I have a list of my favourite short stories. Here they are.
10) Lily Does L.A. (Girls on Tour Book 2) by Nicola Doherty
9) A New York Christmas by Melissa Hill
8) Confessions of a City Girl: Los Angeles by Juliette Sobanet
7) Christmas with Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
6) Skating at Somerset House by Nikki Moore
5) Poppy Does Paris (Girls on Tour Book 1) by Nicola Doherty
4) Maggie Does Meribel (Girls on Tour Book 3) by Nicola Doherty
3) The Snow Globe by Kristin Harmel
2) Losing Heart by Donna Brown
1) The Wedding Speech by Isabelle Broom