Once again, this month has been a toughy. I am drained and all I want to do is sleep. Like all the damn time but I still managed to read a lot. So that my friends is what I call ‘a win’.
Here is what I read this month.
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M Danforth (Paperback)
- The Burning Girl by Claire Messud (NetGalley Review Copy)
- Are We All Lemmings and Snowflakes by Holly Bourne (Paperback)
- A Pretty Mess by Carla Caruso (NetGalley Review Copy)
- Jack of Hearts (and Other Parts) by L. C. Rosen (Physical Review Copy)
- Alice + Freda: A Murder in Memphis by Alexis Coe (NetGalley Review Copy)
- Beau, Lee, the Bomb and Me by Mary McKinley (NetGalley Review Copy)
- Always Second Best by Elodie Nowodazkij (NetGalley Review Copy)
- My Friends Are All Strange by Margaret Lesh (NetGalley Review Copy)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling (Paperback – Reread)
- Geek Girl (Special #1) All Wrapped Up by Holly Smale (NetGalley Review Copy)
- What Would the Spice Girls Do? by Lauren Bravo (Hardback)
- Judging a Book by Its Lover by Lauren Leto (Paperback)
- My Teenage Diary by Rufus Hound (Audiobook)
- Help by Simon Amstell (Audiobook)
- Get Back by Donovan Day (NetGalley Review Copy)
- Feminists Don’t Wear Pink by Scarlett Curtis (Hardback)
- Texts from Last Night by Lauren Leto and Ben Bator (Paperback)
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows (Paperback)
- Faithful by Alice Hoffman (NetGalley Review Copy)
I still have to write reviews on 16 of them. I am so behind on my review writing. I will get it done though.
I hope October has been kind to you and that you have an excellent November.