Hello Bookish folks,
Well January is already over. How is that even possible?
I managed to read the following nine books:
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris (NetGalley Copy)
- My Anxiety Handbook by Sue Knowles (NetGalley Copy) (Non-Fiction)
- If I Fall by Ella Harper (NetGalley Copy)
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (NetGalley Copy)
- The Girls in the Picture by Melanie Benjamin (Physical Review Book)
- The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr (NetGalley Copy)
- Love, Hate and Other Filters by Samira Ahmed (NetGalley Copy)
- Kids Like Us by Hilary Reyl (NetGalley Copy)
- Everless by Sarah Holland (NetGalley Copy)
This equated to 2779 pages but I have actually read more. I have read Rooftoppers by Katherine Rundell chapters 1 – 8 6 times with 6 different reading groups…I’m not sure if that technically counts towards my page count though.
As you can see with the above list, I am trying to get through as many NetGalley books as possible. I have a seriously large outstanding review read pile and a low percentage review rate (36%) that I need to improve.
My favourite books of the month have to be The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris and Love, Hate and Other Filters by Samira Ahmed. Both received 5 Star reviews.
I am also reading Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. It is gorgeous. I have never read it before which is a bit of a shock to those who know me.
I’m hoping to read at least 10 books in February but January seemed to be a slow month for me for some reason. Fingers crossed I can get some serious reading time in during half term.
Have a very bookish February folks!
Love me x