Title: Learn Calligraphy The Complete Book of Lettering and Design EPUB eBook
Download: Learn Calligraphy The Complete Book of Lettering and Design EPUB eBook epub books
Publisher: Download epub books online
ebooks price comparison
Ebooks price, ebooks price in india, ebooks price fixing, ebooks price increase, ebooks price in pakistan, books price compare, ebooks prices too high, ebooks price amazon, ebooks price tracker, kindle ebooks price, ebooks average price, free ebooks price action forex, apple ebooks price fixing, price action ebooks, price action ebooks pdf, ebooks vs books price, ebooks.com price, kindle books price comparison, ebooks vs textbooks price comparison, elsevier books price list, engineering ebooks price, engineering ebooks price list, katie price ebooks free download, willard price ebooks free download, katie price ebooks free, how to price ebooks for the kindle, price for ebooks, free ebooks katie price, kindle ebooks price india, kobo ebooks price, ebooks lowest price, ebooks low price, price milburn books, price of ebooks, price of ebooks compared to books, price of ebooks vs real books, price of ebooks vs paperback, price of ebooks vs textbooks, price of ebooks for kindle, price of ebooks in india, how to price ebooks online, price of ebooks nook vs kindle, price of ebooks uk, ebooks subscription price, springer ebooks price, ebooks vs textbooks price, ebooks price comparison uk, best price ebooks uk, price waterhouse books . . .
The Review and download
English | ISBN: 0767907329 | 2001 | EPUB | 168 pages | 25,9 MB
In an age of myriad computer fonts and instant communication, your handwriting style is increasingly a very personal creation. In this book, Margaret Shepherd, America's premier calligrapher, shows you that calligraphy is not simply a craft you can learn, but an elegant art form that you can make your own.
Calligraphy remains perennially popular, often adorning wedding invitations, diplomas, and commercial signs. Whether it is Roman, Gothic, Celtic, Bookhand, or Italic style, calligraphy conveys class and elegance. Margaret Shepherd makes this ancient art form accessible in a completely hand-lettered technical guide that will:
* Provide context for calligraphy as an art, exploring the rich tradition of hand-lettering and mapping the evolution of the most popular styles.
* Give detailed technical advice on choosing pens, paper, and inks, setting up your workspace, mastering various pen angles, along with step-by-step illustrations to guide you as you practice.
* Explain which alphabets are appropriate for different forms of writing. For example, the Roman alphabet works well for short, unpunctuated passages, while the Italic alphabet is more suited to informal everyday communication.
* Encourage you to personalize your lettering by using variant strokes and interpreting how you would like the words to look on the page.
* Inspire you with carefully chosen illustrations and examples, which bring letters to life.
In Margaret Shepherd's own words, "Calligraphy trains not only your eye and hand, but your mind as well." Learn Calligraphy is the authoritative primer for this age-old craft, and will help develop a new appreciation for lettering as you discover your creative personality.