Title: Encyclopedia of Science Fiction by Peter Nicholls and John Clute PDF HTML eBook
Download: Encyclopedia of Science Fiction by Peter Nicholls and John Clute PDF HTML eBook epub books
Publisher: Download epub books online
ebooks price comparison
Ebooks price, ebooks price in india, ebooks price fixing, ebooks price increase, ebooks price in pakistan, books price compare, ebooks prices too high, ebooks price amazon, ebooks price tracker, kindle ebooks price, ebooks average price, free ebooks price action forex, apple ebooks price fixing, price action ebooks, price action ebooks pdf, ebooks vs books price, ebooks.com price, kindle books price comparison, ebooks vs textbooks price comparison, elsevier books price list, engineering ebooks price, engineering ebooks price list, katie price ebooks free download, willard price ebooks free download, katie price ebooks free, how to price ebooks for the kindle, price for ebooks, free ebooks katie price, kindle ebooks price india, kobo ebooks price, ebooks lowest price, ebooks low price, price milburn books, price of ebooks, price of ebooks compared to books, price of ebooks vs real books, price of ebooks vs paperback, price of ebooks vs textbooks, price of ebooks for kindle, price of ebooks in india, how to price ebooks online, price of ebooks nook vs kindle, price of ebooks uk, ebooks subscription price, springer ebooks price, ebooks vs textbooks price, ebooks price comparison uk, best price ebooks uk, price waterhouse books . . .
The Review and download
The work has different types of entries:
* Author entries, including entries on writers who have written about
science fiction or whose ideas fed into the genre
* Theme entries, on subjects often encountered in science fiction, e.g.
telepathy or robots, but also entries about science fiction itself (like
the history of science fiction)
* Terminology entries, similar to theme entries, explaining common words
used in science fiction (e.g. ion drive) as well as terms used to describe
* Science fiction in various countries, entries that describe science
fiction in the non-English speaking world
* Films. While the focus of the encyclopedia lies with written science
fiction, 500 films are mentioned in the 1992 hardcover edition
* Television. Roughly 100 entries about TV series of science fiction
interest have been included
* Magazines. This includes the science fiction magazines, but also those
pulp magazines that regularly featured sf content and academic magazines
about science fiction.
* Comics. Entries have science fiction comics, publishers, writers and
* Illustrators. These entries only contain artists whose work is most
closely associated with the science fiction genre, mostly book or magazine
* Book publishers. Present and past science fiction publishers have their
own entries. There are theme entries about publishing.
* Original anthologies. Some original anthology series are given their
* Awards. Certain science fiction awards have their own entries and there
is also a more general entry on them.
* Miscellaneous. Some 30 entries that did not fit elsewhere, including on
science fiction organisations, collections, publishing formats and even
some character entries.